Monday, March 9, 2009

Traveling.


I remember when I was little, my parents took me to SO many places. Disneyland ever since I was one, Jelly Belly factory, Napa Valley Wine train, many cities in Mexico, the Grand Canyon, the Meteor Crater in Arizona, Texas, Chicago, just to name a few. But the first time I left my home for a week was in 5th grade when I went to Camp Campbell. I was to young to remember if I was terrified or not, but once I got there, I had a blast! The next major leaving of my home was Washington D.C. By then I already knew the drill, and I was hyped up and ready to go to DC. It was actually one of the best vacations I have ever gone on. Our capital city is filled with such history, its so amazing. I have traveled to many places in the U.S.A and Mexico, but I think it's time for me to actually cross the Atlantic ocean and discover Europe.

No comments: