Monday, March 9, 2009

*_Life


Sometimes, life just comes at you so fast. You don't know how to think, how to react, what to do It's so hectic and chaotic, every move you make is either overlooked or disected in every way. The people you just met, are not the same a week after you met them. Everything can change. We live life at a fast pace, running late for work, and never appreciating the great things in life. Sometimes, its a beautiful day, but we're stuck inside a classroom learning about weddings in the Hispanic world. My life has been so crazy the past few days, I have no idea what to think. I have typical high school drama in OTHER high schools, my first job, and everything in between. There are so many other things I should be focusing on, but yet I don't. I should be happy this week, but I'm stressed out. But I try to make the best I can of my life. Just having fun is what really counts, and I'm a teenager. Having fun is what I'm best at.

No comments: