Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Day.,

Has been AMAZING.<3
When I'm down in the dumps and having a bad day :/
Guests and puppies can really make my day!
I mean, I have to be really happy&preppy at work, &I am!
Thanks to all the super nice people meet, and the other SWEEPS.
They can just make me laugh, and are usually having a good time.
Its so much fun just talking to people as a JOB.
&having Jessica [a high end official] tell me that she's been getting good comments about me!(:
That's awesome! Made my day even better!
&Puppies are just the sweetest thing.
They can make me smile no matter what. They start playing with me, and pulling my hair.
I just love them right now.
Too bad I have to say bye to them in about a month :/
But until then, they're MINE!(:
Cute little fur balls of joy.<3

No comments: