Saturday, May 9, 2009

Alright.

I guess so. Wait, how come is it that just a few hours ago I thought I had a friend, and just NOW I feel like I don't?
Kinda awkward feeling :/
Turns out you really can't trust anyone but your family.
Don't know if I want to switch schools or move cities.
Find new friends or not.
Deal with the way things are and forget about what's happening.
I'm good at faking a smile, especially when I don't want anyone to know how I'm feeling.

Thank goodness blogging is almost over.
&school's almost out.
I'm done with school.
I need to see my cousin from Texas, and we're gonna get our party started!
Going to have an awesome night at Adri's quince.
&working during the summer of '09 is bringing in the money.
If friends want to chill, let me know. Because then I'll truly know if your my friend.