Sunday, March 29, 2009

SWEEPS!

Working as a Sweep at Great America has its ups and downs.
I get to go all over the park, but then again I'm sweeping while I'm doing it.
I get to interact with guests, but then again only the ones in my zone.
I get to move around the park, but then again I'm on my feet 24/7
I get to eat good food at a low price, but then again I might spend my paycheck there.
I get to smile at everyone, but then again my legs are killing me so its kind of fake.
I get to tone my legs while I walk, but then again my legs dangling by the time I get home.
I get to talk to guests, but then again I might get my dustpan stuck in the garbage can or get wet.
I get to walk all over the park without getting yelled at, but then again I have a broom and dustpan with me all the time.

&that's basically my job(:

1 comment:

nico said...

Awuh!!

It'll get better.. eventually
^__^
if not, your at least getting
paid for your service as a

"Sexy Sweeper Chica"

:]