Monday, March 30, 2009

I Will


Always miss her. I just read an email she sent me after my quince last year and it always makes me cry. Just thinking about my Tia Aleda not being here anymore makes me cry. I try not to think about her being gone, but sometimes its to hard. I want to tell her about all these things happening in my life such as work and quinces. I miss how she used to say bye on the phone. She would say "Baa." Kinda like a sheep. I miss how she would always have a smile on her face and she could tell the FUNNIEST jokes. You could hear her laugh from down the street. I miss my tia so much. I just don't know what to do without her. I have no idea how I'm going to deal when its her birthday or one year after her death. I don't know what I'm going to do. I need some comfort. I'm still in the grieving process.

No comments: