Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Victor Jesus Tobias Ramirez

This is my older brother. He was born in 1987.
The age difference just makes him even more protective of his baby sister.
He's now 22, and let's just say he's not my role model.
He's my protector and the guy who gives me some boy advice.
He tells me everything straight up.
He's the one who made me love men in the military.<3
He's the one who made me listen to hip hop music at 5 o'clock in the morning when he'd be taking a shower.
He's the one who has shown me who not to be.
He puts my parents through so much, & I just can't do that to them.
I love my big brother so much, but sometimes I wish he didn't mess with my stuff all the time(:

1 comment:

Cindy said...

awwuh this is such a cute blog about your older brother(:
i remember wen yu used to talk about him ALL last year
haha hecka cute

loveyouamy<3