Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good Old Times

I miss these days. The days when the whole family was together. When we loved going to parties. When my crazy cousin could be crazy without being accused of anything. When we all lived in our home town of San Jose, and they didn't have to move so far away.
I've been thinking about my family so often because my cousin posted a bulletin on myspace about the good times. When we didn't have to worry about jail or drugs. Our family has changed so much. &I just miss them.

Jerry Santisteban., come back home cousin! I love you.<3
Andrew Rivas., come and visit once in awhile(: we miss you cuz. &keep us updated on TEC.
Gustavo Vasquez., cousin you gotta come to my house more., we gotta talk about them Sharks.

&The girl holding my hand is my cousin Monica(: love you.<3

No comments: