Sunday, December 7, 2008

Suffocate.

Right now, I am suffocating. I have so many problems piling on top of each other. Family passing and in prison, my love life is going down the drain, and finals are coming. I don't understand how Mr.Thompson and Mr.Miclette can assign us essays(: Haha, those aren't really my problems. Sometimes, I just think that my life is just suffocating me and I have to escape. High school drama everywhere I go and all my family troubles just keep coming. No one understands what I am possibly going through. I am very good at hiding my emotions, but when I'm alone I just let lose. At school, I plaster a fake smile on my face just to have people not realize how I really feel. There is really no way of me to over come all of what I'm going through. I just need to time to heal and cope with everything that's going on in my life.

No comments: