Sunday, December 7, 2008

All I Need.

I have come to realize that family is all you will ever need in life. 
Sure you have yourgood friends that you eat lunch with. But the 
one's that matter are the ones that will be in you life forever, 
and your memories will never fade. This past summer has 
shown me that my life can take place anywhere as long as
my family is with me. I started out freshmen year at 
Gunderson with a cousin who had been there for two 
years prior. Sure, I made my own friends and she has
her friends but she's the one who showed me Gunderson.
When I went to Texas this summer, I made so many friends
thanks to my cousin. If I really wanted to, I could move to 
Texas with her. That would be a drastic change that I would be
willing to take. Lots of people talk about how they hate their family
and I always wonder why. I think the reason is because their family
is either WAY older or younger than them. Mine are all around my
age. I have lost so many friends in my life, but in reality all I need
is my family. I can have friends, and they may come and go. I'm
sort of dealing with that right now. But when I need someone
to comfort me or give me some advice I always turn to my
family. Right now I just need to do some thinking to 
turn my life around so that I am happy.

No comments: