Friday, November 6, 2009

Film Studies Class Questions

1.How have you organized your binder? I organized my binder into units. That way it’s easier for me to find the things I need to study for by unit.


2.What kinds of assignments do we do in Film class? We do lots of technology based assignments that match up with the film or unit we’re watching. We’ve done montage and are currently doing a podcast. We also do book work where we analyze the movie and try its styles. We read an excerpt from His Girl Friday, which is a screwball comedy and we had to read it fast.


3.Look at the Film History Timeline, in the class where are we at on the Timeline? Right now we are in 1941 with Citizen Kane.


4.Has your view of film changed at all since the start of the class? It has. Now every time I watch a movie, I try to discet it and interpret what everything means. Your outlook on movies really do change.


5. What kinds of projects have we done? How have these helped you to understand film

better? The montage project really helped me understand film better because we actually did a montage.

No comments: