Friday, May 1, 2009

Obessession

With a new song that I've just heard.
Describes how I feel in life right now.
&to tell you the truth, I hate San Jose, California right now.
I just want to leave this city.
Move schools. Attend high school at Amador, a high school in Pleasanton.
Or move to Texas. Or even farther to Illinois. I don't know what to do.
People lately have just been getting on my nerves.
&they know they have. The one person who can actually make me SMILE is the one who gets me even MORE mad.
Helpp?

"If you only knew
Trouble she's been going through
Could you walk in her shoes
When you ain't got nothing to lose
So you hope and you pray one day
That you get back what they took away

So you keep on marching
So you keep on marching

So when you feel like the sky is falling
And there's nowhere to hide...

They're try to tear you down
But you gotta keep pushing somehow
Baby stand up proud
Don't be just another face in the crowd (Yeah)
No matter what you're going through
There's someone out there just like you"

1 comment:

Cindy said...

uhoh/:


hun., whats going on with this line?

"The one person who can actually make me SMILE is the one who gets me even MORE mad."


thats NOT good.
update me?
/:
ihope things get better for you because sometimes moving doesnt just solve everything,.