Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OhMy


That just would have been a better kept a secret to yourself. I know I'm a nosey person, but somethings I just shouldn't know. Now, I'm going to be awkward around you, even though I said I wouldn't be. This whole situation has now changed, &I can't fix it. You hurt her, and you expect me to be nice to you? This is not going to work out. Knowing that you really might want something with me, but then acting as if you don't confuses me. &then I think that this should have just stayed in your head. When you make your little comments about me, I feel as if you don't want me for me. Always asking for a picture or a kiss, this makes no sense. I see you every weekend, and you act as if you really want to ask me out, but when you text me its a different story. &then YOU decide to act as if you love a new girl, that you have never met? This should have been kept between you and her, since you've only known her for about a week. But lately, YOU have been acting as if your in love with me, telling my mom that you made a mistake going out with my cousin. That's the only reason why I won't go out with you. Its not going to happen since your my FRIEND and always will be. Its not going to change. And maybe, I like YOU the most, but you act like a jerk. So, I'm starting to change my mind. You go off and get a girlfriend 2days after telling me you want to be with me. Or you just see me as a friend, and that kills me deep down inside. But the world will never know.

Why aren't people keeping their thoughts and secrets to themselves these days?
Oh, and this blog is about like 8 guys. So, don't think its all about one fella who did this all too me. Its not.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

HAHA I read this and i was lke 0_o
completely lost and then i realized it was about ALL of those guys and i realized who they were all about(;
hehe
im good.
or no
you just told me everything
haha
iloveyouamy
:D
ihope yu get A guy one dayy
i know you will
<3