Friday, April 10, 2009

*my sister.


This girl has been with me through soo much! I remember in 6th grade, I did NOT like her. &idk why. Then, in the summer of 6th grade, I went to a math program. Kind of nerdy, but it was fun(: My parents couldn't take me to the program, so this girls mom had to take me. &that's how we became friends(:
Her name is Mariaeliana, or Eliana for short. She is one of the best people to talk too! When you first meet her she's really, REALLY shy. But, once you get to know her, she won't shut up!(: She can give me the best advice ever. She really knows how to make me feel better.
She actually goes to Lincoln, but that's okay, because she lives like 8blocks away from my house. So we chill all the time. I haven't seen her in about 2weeks and it's KILLING me. We text like 24/7. But it's not the same. She's my sister. I need to see her! Lol, I think we look alike(: what about you?

1 comment:

Cindy said...

very cute amy(:


ahha iguess the lesson you kinda learn from this is "dont judge a person before you really know them" rite?(:
lolol