Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Childhood Games


I remember when I was in grade school, and when recess came I would run to a teather ball court, or walk fast so I wouldn't get detention. I remember that in 1st and 2nd grade, I attended private school, and they didn't have a teather ball court. When I went back to public school, my eyes were open to this amazing game. Since I'm a righty, I would play with my right hand, and so would about 99.9% of the other kids. In the middle of the school year, I sprained my right PINKY finger. Embarrassing? I know. I still wanted to play the game, so I turned to my left hand. At first, I SUCKED with my left hand. But as the weeks went on, I started getting better, and better. By the end of 5th grade, I ruled all the courts. Too bad I don't play now, I know I would SMASH on anyone and everyone.

No comments: