Monday, March 9, 2009

Baby Names.

Okay, I'm pretty sure everyone has thought of names they want to give their children. I know I have! For some strange reason, I mostly like girl names. Not any girl name though, the most unique names. I'm half white and half Mexican, and I really dislike all the Mexican names & I don't know why. It's strange because I have a strong feeling my husband is going to be Mexican and my kids are going to have an American name with a Mexican last name. I want to name most of my children after close family members that have passed away in my family. My tia's name was Aledia and that is definitely a name that my daughter is going to have. Her name is going to be Aledia Elia. This just sounds great together. Plus, E-L-I-A are the last four letters of my first name, and the first four letters of my last name(; I also want to name one of my daughters Reynalda, but so does one of my cousins so let's see who wins on that one. Here are some more baby names I like

Girls:
Aierlyn
Celeste
Adelaide
Andreina
Cayenne

Boys:
Scott
Jacob
Kaden
Jayden
Ethan

No comments: