Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Was not the best this year. I went out on a date with this new guy I met. Let's call him "Liar".
Well, Liar told me a whole bunch of lies for about two months. We decided to go see a movie on Friday since we were both going to be busy on Saturday. We had a great time, just hanging out and talking. Come Saturday night, I'm on my way home from quince practice/visiting family in Sacramento. Liar happens to text me that "we need to talk". I was curious so I went along with his game. He soon confessed that he had stronger feelings for another girl and that he was going to "lose" my number. I was so upset, I started telling him off and coming up with good comebacks. We decided to stay friends, and he knows he lost me for good. He keeps telling me that he still "likes" me and he "wants to get" with me, but I can't trust him anymore. He will only be my friend for now and forever more, no matter how much my feelings grow for him.

No comments: