Thursday, February 19, 2009

My doggies(:

They are so funny looking! But I love them so much! When I'm sad, my doggie Lulu (the black one) will lick up all my tears. And Cinnamon will sleep right next to me and just cuddle with me. My dogs are so lovable. I just don't know what I would do without them. I've had Cinnamon since I was 3 years old. She is 13 years old. She is so tiny, and I have tortured her since she was born(: she has dealt with me for so long, she hates me now(: &now lulu. I've had her for 4 years and she's adorable. She is so full of energy & runs so fast. She's the funniest dog you will ever see! She "talks" to us. She has a cry that will be confused for a baby's cry! She has been a momma, but we gave four of her puppies away and sold one. It's sad to report that one of her puppies died over the weekend ): As for Lulu, we want her to get pregnant again(: Both my doggies are poodles, and complete opposites(:

No comments: