Friday, January 30, 2009

_Telephone

I love talking on the phone. I usually just text people, but talking on the phone is definitely the best thing that you can do to me. If you're one of my closest friends and you call me, we can have one of the longest phone conversations. I usually talk to my closest friends for at least an hour. I tend to stay up all night talking on the phone and not doing homework. They call me at 9 and we talk until 1 in the morning. I just like having people call me. I really don't know why, but I can't call people unless I KNOW that they are going to answer. This gets even worse when it comes to house phones. When I have to call house numbers, I start mumbling to the person who answered the phone. It's really funny because one of my friends would always make me call his house found, but instead he assigned me my own ringtone. Now that's the only way I will call a house phone.

No comments: