Friday, January 9, 2009

My Bestfriend.

We have been best friends since the beginning of freshmen year. I remember when I first saw her in 2nd period with Mr. Ravey, I thought "Whoa, She's quiet." Later that day, I saw her in my p.e class. In a few a weeks, she soon found out who she wanted to eat lunch with, and it wasn't me. It was actually Cindy Hong. I used to eat lunch with my cousins and Uriel. After my cousins started going with their friends, I decided I would go with my recent close friends, Ashlie and Cindy. Soon, it became Ashlie, Amy, and Cindy as a group. We would go get some noodles and go sit by our lockers. Our friendship just sky rocketed, but after a few months Cindy started slipping through our hands. But I'm happy I'm still friends with her, and she has her best friends.
Me and Ashlie have been through so much together, through break-ups and make-ups, back stabbing and fun nights. She will always be there for me, and I will always be there for her. I know that we have only been friends for a year, but we will stay friends for life(:

3 comments:

katelyn schaich. said...

:)

bestfriends.

you guys are amazing. :D

Cindy said...

i watched yu write this blog
so i know its adorable
(:


yu&&ashlie are adorable
<3

Cindy said...

dlkfjkf i realized i used adorable
twice..-.- sorry
haha
loveyou;;<3